Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Mar 7 10 9:56 PM

Naw took almost no time at all, and yeah thanks...now I got win3.1 to mess around with too, maybe put in a couple of my old favorites to play when I got nothin better to do.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Theta

Manticore

#22 [url]

Mar 16 10 9:34 PM

There's also "WinXP Mode" on 7, but I believe you need a specific CPU for that.

Another option now that I think about is using a VM or VPC. But DosBox seems to be the best option by far.

Quote    Reply   

Theta

Manticore

#27 [url]

Apr 7 10 7:01 PM

Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with College.

I'm not too sure, I know it involves downloading and ISO file or something from Mircosoft.com

I don't like posting links as I prefer to give my own instructions, but in this case, try: http://lifehacker.com/5245396/set-up-and-use-xp-mode-in-windows-7

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

Jun 2 13 11:38 AM

Hello everyone, I am Vincenzo, 29 yo Philosophy of Science student from Italy. Great to find this place for CotW gamers :)

I definitely love retrogaming (most recent game I have ever played has to be Diablo II...) and CotW, I use to play it periodically since I was about 13. I'm also an RPG player. Nice to meet you all!

Your purse feels lighter...

Quote    Reply   

Theta

Manticore

#31 [url]

Aug 22 16 9:42 PM

nrkn wrote:
Hi! I'm Nik. Just having a look around, vaguely sort-of working on a remake like a million other people 8)

Sorry no one's been able to greet you, and I'm not sure if you lurk or not anymore, but welcome!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help