#41 [url]

Apr 19 12 9:53 AM

Booooom, Lookin good, can't wait to get in and see whats what

http://www.firesickle.com/

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#45 [url]

May 15 12 2:27 AM

I can't get out of the first castle. I've run around for an hour now and can't get out. Also are there no monsters in the castle? The only one I have found is out of the castle and is the Bandit. Also how do I rest / heal Mana?

Keep up the work, I love this game. Loved the originals as a kid.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

May 17 12 8:31 AM

seancampbell wrote:
I don't think that the programming for the first dungeon has been finished, and the bandit that is outside is there for testing.

This.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

May 18 12 9:11 PM

The server will be offline for a day or two while the hardware is being upgraded. I'll post when its back up. Hopefully I should be able to release a major update soon.

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

May 21 12 2:41 AM

The server is back online.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#54 [url]

Jul 30 12 2:03 PM

Hey, I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but all I want to say that I am really excited about this project and thank you for working on this.

Any progress since last post?

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Aug 6 12 3:23 PM

Joukkotuho wrote:
Hey, I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but all I want to say that I am really excited about this project and thank you for working on this.

Any progress since last post?

I wish I could say there has been. But without someone helping me, I'm losing interest in this. Even with constant work it would take years for me to finish this by myself. I never planned to charge money for the game so I'm trying to come up with a reason to keep working on this.

EDIT: After careful consideration, I've decided that CotW is too important to me to let this project go unfinished. Expect to see some progress soon.

Quote    Reply   

#56 [url]

Aug 12 12 7:39 PM

I've been working on the railroad, all the live long day. Lol

Anywho, I have been working but not in effort to better the countrys transportation systems. I'm working on a massive update that will add randomly generated items, an extensive item stat system and much more. The update will be rather large so it will take a week or two to complete. After I've implimented random items I'll work on random dungeons.

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Jan 23 14 12:49 PM

I apologize for the long time since my last post. I had to stop working on the game because I didn't have the time or money, but now that I have the time, hopefully I can raise a few dollars to hire a graphic designer and another code developer. If I can raise enough to hire a couple freelancers, I'll have no problem finishing the game by the end of the year.

Last Edited By: leptoon Jan 23 14 3:10 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help